- Property Name: 7/407 Jagersbosh
- Land area: Bush Area Hectare: 20, Hayable Hectares: 20, Area in Grass: 10, Cultivatable Hectares: 5
- Land Area Ha: 55
- Location & services: Km's to Nearest Town: 16, Nearest Town: Fochville, Suburb / District: Parys/Fochville, Agricultural Delivery (Yes)
- Property Type: Grazing, Agricultural Land, Sheep & Cattle, Arable, Fruit
- House style: Contemporary
- Construction: Brick
- Window/door frames: Steel
- Roof: Steel
- House Details: Lounge Room, Dining Room, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry, Ensuite, Heating / Cooling and Water heating
- House Comments: The main house is very neat and spacious with loads of solid oak bics in all the rooms and passage. There are loads of extras like, airconditioning, a fireplace, alarm system, solar heated pool etc.
- Fixtures remaining: Blinds, Light fittings, TV aerial, Wash Taps, Domestic Water Pump
- Outdoor living: Pool, Braai
- Perimeter: Fencing - Type & Condition: Cattle fence, very good condition.
- Land contour: Flat (ha: 55)
- Water supply: 6 Boreholes. 4 of the 6 boreholes has been certified to deliver 42 000 l/h, Domestic Water Source: Borehole
- Irrigation: Yes
- Effluent Disposal: French drain
- Access & tracks: On tar road with good internal tracks
- Land Usage: A mixture of grazing, Smits finger and lucerne under irrigation with lots of fruit trees.
- Sheds: Milking Shed/Wool Shed: Yes, Haybarns: 300 sqm, Other Shedding: Cattle shed
- Farm Fixtures: Borehole equipment, cattle handling facility, irrigation equipment
- Managers / workers housing: Staff housing
About this listing
This farm has lots of water and can be turned into a goldmine. All of the infrastructure is in place and just waiting for a new owner to come and unlock the potential. Very neat and spacious 4 bedroom family home, set securely in the centre of the farm with pool and garaging enclosed with palisade fence.